Booster Club Information
The mission of the Club is to provide support to the Softball program, players and staff, at Lone Star HS that is consistent with the philosophy and direction of the Frisco ISD and administration of Lone Star HS. The Club is dedicated to sustain an active and involved membership, promote school spirit, sportsmanship and attendance at all school functions, provide supplementary financial support to fund initiatives outside the traditional district budget and aid/support the staff and administration in the areas of promotion, publicity and development of the Lone Star HS Softball program.
2020 Frisco Education Foundation Scholarship Program
The 2021 FEF scholarship application will go live on the FEF website (www.friscoeducationfoundation.org) on Monday, November 30, 2020 at 10am and will have a deadline of Friday, December 18, 2020 at 4pm. No exceptions! To receive a scholarship through FEF, a FISD senior must submit an FEF scholarship application. Our scholarship application is open to all FISD seniors. By submitting the FEF Scholarship Application, seniors are applying for many scholarship opportunities with one application.
Scholarship eligibility will be determined based on the following:
1. Player must be playing softball for the UIL Spring Season at Lone Star High School for her
2. Player’s parents must be a member of the Booster Club every year the player makes any softball team at Lone Star High School, with a minimum of two (2) years involvement
3. Player’s parents must work the concession stand a minimum of 2 games per season of Lone Star Softball each year they are enrolled in Booster Club
4. Player must complete 20 hours of Lone Star High School Softball related community service
during their time as a student at Lone Star High School
5. Player must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
6. Player must be in good standing with the Lone Star High School coaching staff